Monday 6 May 2013

So no sewing here.





My husband Charlie ran the Belfast marathon this morning in a very respectable time of 4 hours and 4 minutes.
When we met him at the finish he was a funny shade of grey and he was quite emotional.
He has been training for it for months and has worked really hard.
He has raised close to £1000.00 for The Northern Ireland Children's Hospice.
So I am very proud of him.

I spent yesterday at my much neglected allotment. I have been so busy sewing and doing I don't know what, and haven't made enough time for it.
So it was in a bit of a sorry state when I arrived.
I felt so guilty


5 hours of digging and weeding and I made some progress.


I still have a lot to do but I fell in love with all the digging and the allotment thing all over again.
(my chickens are at this present moment chasing a starling with a piece of bread in it's mouth all around the garden) so funny. They are comical.

So yesterday I planted my onion sets.


I didn't leave them like this. I tucked them up nicely in the soil.
I am sure the mice will get a few.

So no sewing here.


No comments:

Post a Comment