Monday 18 February 2013

Boneybefore


I had my first hangover in about 10 years yesterday. I think I got drunk on purpose just to remind 
myself why I shouldn't get drunk.
It was a good night though. 
My husband said I was very lucid on the dance floor.
No point in worrying about that now. 
So yesterday didn't happen.
However I feel on top of the world today. The sun is out and it's a beautiful crisp clear day


This morning I took my 2 favourite hairy boys to the beach.
To Boneybefore.


Carrickfergus Castle and St Nicholas Church in the distance.


and in the other direction Kilroot Power Station.
Not such a bad view either in my opinion.


out to sea.


the new quiet trains






 marks on the sand, ours, the bird's, the sea's.



Feeling full of fresh air for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, havent been there for many years ...looks lovely in the sun, Ali

    ReplyDelete